It seems that Mary-Lou Ambrose-Little is most often connected to the Ridgeway Farmers’ Market, but did you know that she’s also responsible for the Stevensville Wednesday Market and so much more? As a member of the Ridgeway Business Improvement Area (BIA), Mary-Lou is passionate about her role in the community. Join me as she and I have a chat at The Scuttlebutt in Stevensville about everything from her ties to this area to her favorite beer at Brimstone Brewing.
* * *
- Welcome…starts at 00:00.
- Hot New Listings…starts at 01:13.
- Interview…starts at 04:21.
- Community Events…starts at 11:45.
* * *
Subscribe to The Fort Erie Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play Music
- Google Podcasts
- Player FM
Catch previous episodes:
- S01E04 – Don Irvine – Owner, The Lonely Guy Boutique
- S01E03 – Nick Dubanow – Councillor, Ward 2
- S01E02 – Tina Tourountzas – Owner, Southsides Patio Bar and Grill
- S01E01 – Stephen Passero – Vice President, Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Niagara
- S01E00 – Welcome to The Fort Erie Podcast
Connect with Mary-Lou Ambrose-Little:
Connect with Brent Jones:
- The Fort Erie Podcast
- Monthly Gift Card Giveaway
- Why List Your Home with Me
- Contact Brent Jones
Listings mentioned in this episode:
Events mentioned in this episode:
- Fall Concert Series – Light Classical (November 6)
- Christmas Unveiling Celebration (November 7)
- Fort Erie Lions Dinner (November 8)
- Black Cat Gala Auction (November 8)
- Johnny Cash Tribute (November 8)
- COPE Food Drive – Free Tee Shirt (November 9)
- Red Ribbon Art Exhibition (November 9)
Share this episode on social media: