If you ever need a film buff for movie trivia night (once things return to normal), you should probably try reaching out to Pat Inneo. A relative newcomer to Greater Fort Erie, Pat is the proud owner and operator of The Ridge Film House, which features two comfort-focused auditoriums, independent and second-run films, delicious concessions, and the perfect location – right in the heart of downtown Ridgeway.
* * *
- Win a Tee Shirt…00:40.
- Health Heroes…01:21.
- Local Headlines…03:07.
- Fort Erie Q&A…03:34.
- Pat Inneo…04:40.
- Real Estate Tip…12:17.
- Call Me…13:23.
* * *
Win a Tee Shirt:
Subscribe to The Fort Erie Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play Music
- Google Podcasts
- Player FM
Catch previous episodes:
- S02E06 – George McDermott, Councillor, Ward 1 – Drew Gauthier, A Podcast with Goat
- S02E05 – Sarah Morin, Fort Erie’s Fantastic Gymnastics – Noel Leboeuf, Fort Erie Pride Festival
- S02E04 – Connie Charron, Fort Erie Conservation Club – Andréa Jones, Savvy Social Podcast
- S02E03 – Rob Rolston, Fort Erie School of Music
- S02E02 – Jennifer Dockstader, Fort Erie Native Friendship Centre
- S02E01 – Jeff Ellis, Lucky Stryx – Justin Preston, Rise Against Bullying
- S02E00 – Trailer, Season Two, The Fort Erie Podcast
- S01E10 – Phil Smith – Board Member, Crystal Beach Business Improvement Area
- S01E09 – Sean Fleming – Adult Services Librarian, Fort Erie Public Library
- S01E08 – Marc Poisson – Co-Owner, The Bell Tower / Sub Culture
- S01E07 – Yvonne Hopkins – Manager, Fort Erie Festivals
The Ridge Film House:
Connect with Brent Jones:
- The Fort Erie Podcast
- Monthly Gift Card Giveaway
- Why List Your Home with Me
- Contact Brent Jones
Fort Erie Questions and Answers:
Connect with Ray Rosettani:
Share this episode on social media: