What makes Fort Erie such a great place to be? If you ask Bobby Singh, co-owner of Garrison Club, he’ll tell you that our town is a place that accepts you for who you are. Featuring a spacious and low-key environment to have a drink, dance, or even play pool, the Garrison Club is doubling down on its efforts in 2020 to be a leader in hosting community gatherings.
* * *
- Win a Tee Shirt…01:50.
- Health Heroes…02:04.
- Local Headlines…03:35.
- Bobby Singh…04:21.
- Fort Erie History…12:36.
* * *
Win a Tee Shirt:
Subscribe to The Fort Erie Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play Music
- Google Podcasts
- Player FM
Catch previous episodes:
- S02E07 – Pat Inneo, The Ridge Film House
- S02E06 – George McDermott, Councillor, Ward 1 – Drew Gauthier, A Podcast with Goat
- S02E05 – Sarah Morin, Fort Erie’s Fantastic Gymnastics – Noel Leboeuf, Fort Erie Pride Festival
- S02E04 – Connie Charron, Fort Erie Conservation Club – Andréa Jones, Savvy Social Podcast
- S02E03 – Rob Rolston, Fort Erie School of Music
- S02E02 – Jennifer Dockstader, Fort Erie Native Friendship Centre
- S02E01 – Jeff Ellis, Lucky Stryx – Justin Preston, Rise Against Bullying
- S02E00 – Trailer, Season Two, The Fort Erie Podcast
- S01E10 – Phil Smith – Board Member, Crystal Beach Business Improvement Area
- S01E09 – Sean Fleming – Adult Services Librarian, Fort Erie Public Library
- S01E08 – Marc Poisson – Co-Owner, The Bell Tower / Sub Culture
Connect with Brent Jones:
- The Fort Erie Podcast
- Monthly Gift Card Giveaway
- Why List Your Home with Me
- Contact Brent Jones
This Month in Fort Erie History:
- Brought to you by Missus Eugenia Mooney and Mr. Michael Furey.
- Music by Nicolas Gasparini.
- Halfpenny Dreadfuls:
Share this episode on social media: