COVID-19 means big changes at the Fort Erie Race Track this year, including the delay of its 123rd racing season. Antonietta Culic, manager of marketing and media relations, joins me for an interview in two parts — an update on the race track, as well as reflecting on some highlights from 2019. Also joining me is James Culic, perhaps best known for his opinion pieces in Niagara this Week.
* * *
- Local Headlines…00:44.
- Fort Erie Q&A…02:08.
- Antonietta Culic…03:56.
- Real Estate Tip…11:09.
- James Culic…12:36.
* * *
Subscribe to The Fort Erie Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play Music
- Google Podcasts
- Player FM
Catch previous episodes:
- S02E09 – Phil Smith, South Coast Cookhouse
- S02E08 – Bobby Singh, Garrison Club
- S02E07 – Pat Inneo, The Ridge Film House
- S02E06 – George McDermott, Councillor, Ward 1 – Drew Gauthier, A Podcast with Goat
- S02E05 – Sarah Morin, Fort Erie’s Fantastic Gymnastics – Noel Leboeuf, Fort Erie Pride Festival
- S02E04 – Connie Charron, Fort Erie Conservation Club – Andréa Jones, Savvy Social Podcast
- S02E03 – Rob Rolston, Fort Erie School of Music
- S02E02 – Jennifer Dockstader, Fort Erie Native Friendship Centre
- S02E01 – Jeff Ellis, Lucky Stryx – Justin Preston, Rise Against Bullying
- S02E00 – Trailer, Season Two, The Fort Erie Podcast
- S01E10 – Phil Smith – Board Member, Crystal Beach Business Improvement Area
Fort Erie Race Track:
Connect with James Culic:
Connect with Brent Jones:
- The Fort Erie Podcast
- Monthly Gift Card Giveaway
- Why List Your Home with Me
- Contact Brent Jones
Fort Erie Questions and Answers:
Connect with Ray Rosettani:
Share this episode on social media: