So where does the nickname “Shaggy” come from, anyway? Joining me for the season three premiere episode of The Fort Erie Podcast is Sheldon Halliday, owner and proprietor of Shaggy’s Pizza & Eats in Stevensville. Sheldon shares his thoughts on the growth of Stevensville, his favorite items on the menu, and how COVID-19 has impacted his business.
* * *
- Local Headlines…00:55.
- Hot New Listing…02:29.
- Fort Erie Q&A…03:16.
- Sheldon Halliday…04:27.
- Fort Erie History…11:38.
- Community Events…12:32.
* * *
Subscribe to The Fort Erie Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Player FM
Catch previous episodes:
- S03E00 – The Fort Erie Podcast Season Three Preview (Trailer)
- S02E11 – Dino Kentros, The Barrel Restaurant – $50 Gift Card Giveaway
- S02E10 – Antonietta Culic, Fort Erie Race Track – James Culic, Niagara this Week
- S02E09 – Phil Smith, South Coast Cookhouse
- S02E08 – Bobby Singh, Garrison Club
- S02E07 – Pat Inneo, The Ridge Film House
- S02E06 – George McDermott, Councillor, Ward 1 – Drew Gauthier, A Podcast with Goat
- S02E05 – Sarah Morin, Fort Erie’s Fantastic Gymnastics – Noel Leboeuf, Fort Erie Pride Festival
Shaggy’s Pizza & Eats:
Connect with Brent Jones:
- The Fort Erie Podcast
- Monthly Gift Card Giveaway
- Why List Your Home with Me
- Contact Brent Jones
- Fort Erie council rejects proposed build on Garrison Road
- Fort Erie to start budget deliberations next month
Hot new listing:
Fort Erie Questions and Answers:
This Month in Fort Erie History:
- Brought to you by Missus Eugenia Mooney and Mr. Michael Furey.
- Halfpenny Dreadfuls:
- 3-on-3 Lacrosse Night (October 15)
- Live at Sessions – Chris Curry (October 16)
- Karaoke @ The Bell Tower (October 16)
- Ridgeway Farmers’ Market (October 17)
- Kids Art & Craft Classes (October 17)
- Ridgeway Fall Photo Shoot (October 17)
Share this episode on social media: