Who cuts my hair, you ask? Turns out, it isn’t my mom. My barber, Mike Daigle — better known as “Mike the Barber” — joins me by phone to talk about his brand new Fort Erie barbering studio (it opened just this year), as well as the large selection of high-end men’s grooming products he carries at the Bridgeburg Gentleman’s Shoppe.
* * *
- Local Headlines…00:45.
- Hot New Listing…02:07.
- Fort Erie Q&A…02:38.
- Mike Daigle…03:21.
- Fort Erie History…11:08.
- Community Events…12:33.
* * *
Subscribe to The Fort Erie Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Player FM
Catch previous episodes:
- S03E04 – Keith McTague, Planks Canada – Jake Allemang, MSNR Plumbing
- S03E03 – Martha Mason, Fort Erie Multicultural Centre
- S03E02 – Jenn Wilkinson, 335 on the Ridge
- S03E01 – Sheldon Halliday, Shaggy’s Pizza & Eats
- S03E00 – The Fort Erie Podcast Season Three Preview (Trailer)
- S02E11 – Dino Kentros, The Barrel Restaurant – $50 Gift Card Giveaway
- S02E10 – Antonietta Culic, Fort Erie Race Track – James Culic, Niagara this Week
- S02E09 – Phil Smith, South Coast Cookhouse
Bridgeburg Gentleman’s Shoppe:
Mike’s Hair Studio:
Connect with Brent Jones:
- The Fort Erie Podcast
- Monthly Gift Card Giveaway
- Why List Your Home with Me
- Contact Brent Jones
- Collaboration the key to reopening of E.J. Freeland centre
- Fort Erie awards tenders for town projects
- Fort Erie council points Compass Heights to next stage of approval process
Hot new listing:
Fort Erie Questions and Answers:
This Month in Fort Erie History:
- Brought to you by Missus Eugenia Mooney and Mr. Michael Furey.
- Halfpenny Dreadfuls:
- Barre Blast Live (Zoom) – Yoga Essentials (November 11)
- Baked Ham Dinner (Takeout) – Lions Seniors Centre (November 13)
- Nav and Maeve – The Crystal Chandelier (November 14)
Share this episode on social media: