Due to COVID-19, there was no Bridgeburg Street Dance this fall, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t good things happening in the north end. Joining me this week is Julie Brady to talk about Regional Limousine, her established business at the former Jarvis Street fire hall, as well as her involvement with the economic development of downtown. Then, returning to the show this season is James Culic (best known for his opinion pieces in Niagara this Week) to share his thoughts on the damaged waterfront bike path.
* * *
- Local Headlines…00:45.
- Hot New Listing…02:12.
- Fort Erie Q&A…02:43.
- Julie Brady…03:45.
- James Culic…12:02.
* * *
Subscribe to The Fort Erie Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Player FM
Catch previous episodes:
- S03E06 – Rob Faragalli, BoHo Studio
- S03E05 – Mike Daigle, Bridgeburg Gentleman’s Shoppe
- S03E04 – Keith McTague, Planks Canada – Jake Allemang, MSNR Plumbing
- S03E03 – Martha Mason, Fort Erie Multicultural Centre
- S03E02 – Jenn Wilkinson, 335 on the Ridge
- S03E01 – Sheldon Halliday, Shaggy’s Pizza & Eats
- S03E00 – The Fort Erie Podcast Season Three Preview (Trailer)
- S02E11 – Dino Kentros, The Barrel Restaurant – $50 Gift Card Giveaway
Connect with James Culic:
Connect with Brent Jones:
- The Fort Erie Podcast
- Monthly Gift Card Giveaway
- Why List Your Home with Me
- Contact Brent Jones
- Fort Erie Salvation Army makes changes to kettle campaign for COVID-19
- Fort Erie eyes almost $17 million for capital projects in 2021
Hot new listing:
Fort Erie Questions and Answers:
Share this episode on social media: