Ashley Gibson, family law and real estate lawyer and partner in Gibson & Reitboeck, hops on the podcast with me to discuss growing up in Fort Erie, some of her earliest legal influences, and why everyone over the age of majority should have a will.
* * *
- Win $50 to Lucky Stryx…01:17.
- Local Headlines…02:00.
- Hot New Listing…03:35.
- Fort Erie Q&A…04:31.
- Ashley Gibson…05:17.
- Community Events…13:04.
* * *
Subscribe to The Fort Erie Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Player FM
Catch previous episodes:
- S04E04 – Jennifer McCready, Lady Luck Photography Studio
- S04E03 – Anne Watters, Salvation Army Community & Family Services
- S04E02 – Shane Therrien, Big Pappi’s
- S04E01 – Shawn Murphy, Your Farm Gate
- S04E00B – The Fort Erie Podcast Season Four Preview (Trailer)
- S04E00A – Season 4 Is Coming (But Not Anytime Soon)
- S03E08 – Anastasia Boake, Down The Rabbit Hole Theatre Company
- S03E07 – Julie Brady, Regional Limousine – James Culic, Niagara this Week
- S03E06 – Rob Faragalli, BoHo Studio
- S03E05 – Mike Daigle, Bridgeburg Gentleman’s Shoppe
- S03E04 – Keith McTague, Planks Canada – Jake Allemang, MSNR Plumbing
Gibson & Reitboeck LLP:
Connect with Brent Jones:
- The Fort Erie Podcast
- Win a $3,000 Vacation
- Why List Your Home with Me
- Contact Brent Jones
Win $50 to Lucky Stryx:
- Leave a comment below (must have a Facebook account) for a chance to win.
- Rising municipal fees add to cost of new homes: builders
- Changes on way for short-term rentals in Fort Erie
Hot new listing:
Fort Erie Questions and Answers:
- Fall Paint Night (October 14)
- Karaoke Connection (October 15)
- “Mystic of the Midway” Virtual Book Launch (October 17)
Share this episode on social media: