Jarvis Street is now home to the fifth Neon Crab location across Ontario. Phil Cudmore, tattoo artist and studio director, joins me to discuss how he got into tattooing, how the industry has evolved, and what to expect when booking with Neon Crab.
* * *
- Win $50 to Lucky Stryx…00:34.
- Local Headlines…01:11.
- Fort Erie Job Leads…04:17.
- Phil Cudmore…05:07.
- Community Events…12:46.
* * *
Subscribe to The Fort Erie Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Player FM
Catch previous episodes:
- S04E08 – Gary O’Brien, Trailside Bar & Grill
- S04E07 – John Mtshede, Matthew House Refugee Ministry
- S04E06 – David Bergeron, Casa Hugo
- S04E05 – Ashley Gibson, Gibson & Reitboeck LLP
- S04E04 – Jennifer McCready, Lady Luck Photography Studio
- S04E03 – Anne Watters, Salvation Army Community & Family Services
- S04E02 – Shane Therrien, Big Pappi’s
- S04E01 – Shawn Murphy, Your Farm Gate
- S04E00B – The Fort Erie Podcast Season Four Preview (Trailer)
- S04E00A – Season 4 Is Coming (But Not Anytime Soon)
- S03E08 – Anastasia Boake, Down The Rabbit Hole Theatre Company
Neon Crab Tattoos & Piercing (Fort Erie):
Connect with Brent Jones:
- The Fort Erie Podcast
- Win a $3,000 Vacation
- Why List Your Home with Me
- Contact Brent Jones
Win $50 to Lucky Stryx:
- Leave a comment below (must have a Facebook account) for a chance to win.
- Crossing the border? What you need to know for returning to Canada
- Canadian Motor Speedway crashes and burns in Fort Erie
- Stacked townhome proposal raises ire of Crystal Beach residents
Fort Erie Job Leads:
- Remembrance Day Ceremony (November 11)
- The Yoga Dome Grand Opening (November 12)
- Baked Ham Community Dinner (November 12)
- Holiday Craft Fair (November 13)
- 313 Bowen Road – Open House (November 14)
Share this episode on social media: