Crystal Beach has no shortage of budding entrepreneurs. Just ask Teresa Masotti, owner of Blushing Bride on Derby Road. Her boutique approach to wedding gowns has earned her praise from brides all over Niagara. She joins me for the season finale episode of The Fort Erie Podcast to discuss how Blushing Bride came to be and what brides can expect when booking a fitting.
* * *
- Win $50 to Lucky Stryx…00:54.
- Local Headlines…01:21.
- Win a $3,000 Vacation…02:52.
- Fort Erie Q&A…03:56.
- Teresa Masotti…04:43.
- Community Events…12:16.
* * *
Subscribe to The Fort Erie Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Player FM
Catch previous episodes:
- S04E09 – Phil Cudmore, Neon Crab Tattoos & Piercing
- S04E08 – Gary O’Brien, Trailside Bar & Grill
- S04E07 – John Mtshede, Matthew House Refugee Ministry
- S04E06 – David Bergeron, Casa Hugo
- S04E05 – Ashley Gibson, Gibson & Reitboeck LLP
- S04E04 – Jennifer McCready, Lady Luck Photography Studio
- S04E03 – Anne Watters, Salvation Army Community & Family Services
- S04E02 – Shane Therrien, Big Pappi’s
- S04E01 – Shawn Murphy, Your Farm Gate
- S04E00B – The Fort Erie Podcast Season Four Preview (Trailer)
- S04E00A – Season 4 Is Coming (But Not Anytime Soon)
Blushing Bride Crystal Beach:
Connect with Brent Jones:
- The Fort Erie Podcast
- Win a $3,000 Vacation
- Why List Your Home with Me
- Contact Brent Jones
Win $50 to Lucky Stryx:
- Leave a comment below (must have a Facebook account) for a chance to win.
- Greater Fort Erie Gryphons are zone basketball champs
- A&W and Starbucks open franchises in Fort Erie
Fort Erie Questions and Answers:
- TASC-a-Rama Extravaganza (November 20)
- Santa Claus Parade (November 20)
- Fort Erie School of Music Recital (November 21)
- Big John T Bone’s 92nd Birthday Celebration (November 21)
Share this episode on social media: