In response to the COVID-19 health crisis, I am doing something similar right now.
Make an online donation to Fort Erie Meals on Wheels and receive a free The Fort Erie Podcast tee shirt (while supplies last).
Here’s how it works:
STEP ONE: DONATE
Visit the Fort Erie Meals on Wheels website and make a donation (any amount).
STEP TWO: CONTACT ME
Be sure to state that you made a donation, your tee shirt size, and to what address you would like your tee shirt delivered.
- Tee shirts are available in men’s sizes only.
- Please allow 7-10 days for delivery.
- In order to be eligible to receive a free tee shirt, the address given must be located in one of either Fort Erie, Ridgeway, Crystal Beach, or Stevensville.
- As supplies diminish, your preferred tee shirt size may not be available. Should that happen, you will receive the closest remaining size.
- If supplies totally run out, you will receive a notification by email.
- No skill-testing questions are required.
STEP THREE (OPTIONAL): SHARE THIS GIVEAWAY ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Published March 29, 2020
Brent is a sales representative with RE/MAX Niagara Realty Ltd., Brokerage. He’s the host of The Fort Erie Podcast and proud to call Fort Erie his home.