After relocating to Fort Erie many years ago, Tina Tourountzas founded Southsides Patio Bar and Grill with one simple vision in mind — to keep customers coming back for their “great food, amazing staff, and reasonable prices.” In my opinion, Southsides is so much more than that. From gorgeous riverside views to massive outdoor summer concerts, Tina has created something truly special for residents of Fort Erie.
- Welcome…starts at 00:00.
- Hot New Listings…starts at 01:38.
- Interview…starts at 03:54.
- Community Events…starts at 10:44.
Subscribe to The Fort Erie Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play Music
- Google Podcasts
- Player FM
Catch previous episodes:
- S01E01 – Stephen Passero – Vice President, Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Niagara
- S01E00 – Welcome to The Fort Erie Podcast
Connect with Tina Tourountzas:
- Southsides Patio Bar and Grill (Location)
Connect with Brent Jones:
- The Fort Erie Podcast
- Monthly Gift Card Giveaway
- Why List Your Home with Me
- Contact Brent Jones
Listings mentioned in this episode:
Events mentioned in this episode:
- An Evening with Greg Gilhooly (October 16)
- Ridgeway Lions Pasta Dinner (October 17)
- Tommy Youngsteen Pays Tribute to Tom Petty (October 18)
- Ridgeway Farmers’ Market – Last 2019 Market (October 19)
- Oktoberfest Dinner with Karaoke (October 19)
- All Hallows’ Eve – Old Fort Erie (October 19)
- 9th Annual SPCA Dog Walk-A-Thon (October 20)
- 3rd Annual Fall Craft & Vendor Fair (October 20)
Leave a comment:
Hosted by Brent Jones, The Fort Erie Podcast ran for five seasons between 2019 and 2022. Each of its 51 bite-sized episodes covered community events, real estate tips, local news, history, and interviews with notable community members spanning Fort Erie, Ridgeway, Crystal Beach, and Stevensville.