From a career in accounting to…his own retail venture? Join me for a discussion with Don Irvine. He’s not only the (well-dressed) owner and operator of The Lonely Guy Boutique, but also the treasurer of the Ridgeway Business Improvement Area (BIA) and a professional in real estate appraisal.
- Welcome…starts at 00:00.
- Hot New Listings…starts at 02:11.
- Interview…starts at 04:58.
- Community Events…starts at 11:45.
Subscribe to The Fort Erie Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play Music
- Google Podcasts
- Player FM
Catch previous episodes:
- S01E03 – Nick Dubanow – Councillor, Ward 2
- S01E02 – Tina Tourountzas – Owner, Southsides Patio Bar and Grill
- S01E01 – Stephen Passero – Vice President, Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Niagara
- S01E00 – Welcome to The Fort Erie Podcast
Connect with Don Irvine:
- The Lonely Guy Boutique (Location)
Connect with Brent Jones:
- The Fort Erie Podcast
- Monthly Gift Card Giveaway
- Why List Your Home with Me
- Contact Brent Jones
Listings mentioned in this episode:
- 11 Malkin Avenue, Fort Erie (OH Sat, Nov 2 @ 2 PM)
- 305 Dufferin Street, Fort Erie (OH Sun, Nov 3 @ 2 PM)
Events mentioned in this episode:
- Stevensville Farmers’ Market – Last 2019 Market (October 30)
- Locke & Key Social (October 30)
- Halloween Family Fun Day (October 31)
- Annual Halloween Bash for Kids (October 31)
- Joseph Ribkoff Trunk Show (November 2)
- Halloween Costume Contest – Winner Chosen (November 5)
- Writers’ Group (November 5)
- Chair Yoga Fort Erie (November 5)
Leave a comment:
Hosted by Brent Jones, The Fort Erie Podcast ran for five seasons between 2019 and 2022. Each of its 51 bite-sized episodes covered community events, real estate tips, local news, history, and interviews with notable community members spanning Fort Erie, Ridgeway, Crystal Beach, and Stevensville.