The thirty-third annual Friendship Festival took over Mather Park this year, featuring free concerts, a midway, car shows, artists, food trucks, and so much more. In this episode, I talk with Yvonne Hopkins about the origins of the Friendship Festival and what the future holds for festivals in Fort Erie.
- Welcome…starts at 00:00.
- Hot New Listings…starts at 01:42.
- Interview…starts at 04:02.
- Community Events…starts at 11:18.
Subscribe to The Fort Erie Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play Music
- Google Podcasts
- Player FM
Catch previous episodes:
- S01E06 – Angie Scott – Owner, Creative Dining by Angie
- S01E05 – Mary-Lou Ambrose-Little – Market and Events Manager, Ridgeway Farmers’ Market
- S01E04 – Don Irvine – Owner, The Lonely Guy Boutique
- S01E03 – Nick Dubanow – Councillor, Ward 2
- S01E02 – Tina Tourountzas – Owner, Southsides Patio Bar and Grill
- S01E01 – Stephen Passero – Vice President, Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Niagara
- S01E00 – Welcome to The Fort Erie Podcast
Connect with Yvonne Hopkins:
Connect with Brent Jones:
- The Fort Erie Podcast
- Monthly Gift Card Giveaway
- Why List Your Home with Me
- Contact Brent Jones
Listings mentioned in this episode:
Events mentioned in this episode:
- Movie and a Dinner Night (November 21)
- Santa Pet Pics (November 22)
- Christmas Fantasyland (November 22)
- Comedy Night at The Sanctuary (November 22)
- Christmas In France – Paris Nights (November 23)
- Christmas Bazaar (November 24)
- Taste of Handel’s Messiah (November 26)
Leave a comment:
Hosted by Brent Jones, The Fort Erie Podcast ran for five seasons between 2019 and 2022. Each of its 51 bite-sized episodes covered community events, real estate tips, local news, history, and interviews with notable community members spanning Fort Erie, Ridgeway, Crystal Beach, and Stevensville.