What do drag shows, karaoke, rock concerts, safe spaces, and line dancing all have in common? The answer? Residents of Fort Erie can find all of them (and more) at the Bell Tower, located in the heart of Bridgeburg. In episode eight of The Fort Erie Podcast, co-owner and operator Marc Poisson shares the journey he and his partner, Noel, took — selling their house, cashing in their chips, and acquiring not only an old church, but Sub Culture right around the corner.
- Welcome…starts at 00:00.
- Hot New Listings…starts at 01:43.
- Interview…starts at 03:49.
- Community Events…starts at 11:32.
Subscribe to The Fort Erie Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play Music
- Google Podcasts
- Player FM
Catch previous episodes:
- S01E07 – Yvonne Hopkins – Manager, Fort Erie Festivals
- S01E06 – Angie Scott – Owner, Creative Dining by Angie
- S01E05 – Mary-Lou Ambrose-Little – Market and Events Manager, Ridgeway Farmers’ Market
- S01E04 – Don Irvine – Owner, The Lonely Guy Boutique
- S01E03 – Nick Dubanow – Councillor, Ward 2
- S01E02 – Tina Tourountzas – Owner, Southsides Patio Bar and Grill
- S01E01 – Stephen Passero – Vice President, Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Niagara
- S01E00 – Welcome to The Fort Erie Podcast
Connect with Marc Poisson:
- The Bell Tower (Location)
- Sub Culture (Location)
Connect with Brent Jones:
- The Fort Erie Podcast
- Monthly Gift Card Giveaway
- Why List Your Home with Me
- Contact Brent Jones
Listings mentioned in this episode:
Events mentioned in this episode:
- Fort Erie Blood Drive (November 27)
- A Miracle on Jarvis Street (November 28)
- Deck the Stage (November 28)
- Big John at Big Texas (November 29)
- Christmas Bazaar (November 30)
- NOVA @ Border Town Pro (November 30)
- Southern Ontario Western New York Paranormal Conference (November 30)
- Crafternoon (December 2)
Leave a comment:
Hosted by Brent Jones, The Fort Erie Podcast ran for five seasons between 2019 and 2022. Each of its 51 bite-sized episodes covered community events, real estate tips, local news, history, and interviews with notable community members spanning Fort Erie, Ridgeway, Crystal Beach, and Stevensville.