Magazines, eBooks, movies, video games, music…it turns out, Fort Erie Public Library offers our town so much more than books. With three branches in Greater Fort Erie, and a monthly calendar packed with free events and activities for all ages, Sean Fleming shares some of what makes our library an awesome place to be.
- Welcome…starts at 00:00.
- Hot New Listings…starts at 01:39.
- Announcement…starts at 02:57.
- Interview…starts at 04:14.
- Community Events…starts at 11:28.
Subscribe to The Fort Erie Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play Music
- Google Podcasts
- Player FM
Catch previous episodes:
- S01E08 – Marc Poisson – Co-Owner, The Bell Tower / Sub Culture
- S01E07 – Yvonne Hopkins – Manager, Fort Erie Festivals
- S01E06 – Angie Scott – Owner, Creative Dining by Angie
- S01E05 – Mary-Lou Ambrose-Little – Market and Events Manager, Ridgeway Farmers’ Market
- S01E04 – Don Irvine – Owner, The Lonely Guy Boutique
- S01E03 – Nick Dubanow – Councillor, Ward 2
- S01E02 – Tina Tourountzas – Owner, Southsides Patio Bar and Grill
- S01E01 – Stephen Passero – Vice President, Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Niagara
- S01E00 – Welcome to The Fort Erie Podcast
Connect with Sean Fleming:
- Centennial Branch (Location)
- Stevensville Branch (Location)
- Crystal Ridge Branch (Location)
Connect with Brent Jones:
- The Fort Erie Podcast
- Monthly Gift Card Giveaway
- Why List Your Home with Me
- Contact Brent Jones
Listings mentioned in this episode:
Events mentioned in this episode:
- Sacred Fire for Aboriginal AIDS Awareness (December 4)
- Christmas Singalong (December 4)
- One Stop Christmas Shop (December 6)
- Downtown Ridgeway Spirit of Christmas (December 6)
- Breakfast with Santa (December 7)
- Best Behaviour – Trailside (December 7)
- Holiday Flash Mob (December 9)
- Christmas on Broadway – Tommy O (December 10)
Leave a comment:
Hosted by Brent Jones, The Fort Erie Podcast ran for five seasons between 2019 and 2022. Each of its 51 bite-sized episodes covered community events, real estate tips, local news, history, and interviews with notable community members spanning Fort Erie, Ridgeway, Crystal Beach, and Stevensville.