You might know Phil Smith as the owner of South Coast Cookhouse. You might also know him as a realtor who, at the age of eighteen, won his first residential listings by mowing lawns in Crystal Beach. What you might not know is that he is also a Crystal Beach BIA board member. In this season finale episode of The Fort Erie Podcast, Phil shares his optimism for the future of Crystal Beach and the Town of Fort Erie as a whole.
- Win $50…starts at 00:00.
- Hot New Listings…starts at 01:55.
- Interview…starts at 03:29.
- Community Events…starts at 10:52.
Win $50 to The Village Boutique:
Subscribe to The Fort Erie Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play Music
- Google Podcasts
- Player FM
Catch previous episodes:
- S01E09 – Sean Fleming – Adult Services Librarian, Fort Erie Public Library
- S01E08 – Marc Poisson – Co-Owner, The Bell Tower / Sub Culture
- S01E07 – Yvonne Hopkins – Manager, Fort Erie Festivals
- S01E06 – Angie Scott – Owner, Creative Dining by Angie
- S01E05 – Mary-Lou Ambrose-Little – Market and Events Manager, Ridgeway Farmers’ Market
- S01E04 – Don Irvine – Owner, The Lonely Guy Boutique
- S01E03 – Nick Dubanow – Councillor, Ward 2
- S01E02 – Tina Tourountzas – Owner, Southsides Patio Bar and Grill
- S01E01 – Stephen Passero – Vice President, Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Niagara
- S01E00 – Welcome to The Fort Erie Podcast
Connect with Phil Smith:
- South Coast Cookhouse (Location)
- South Coast Cookhouse (Facebook)
- Crystal Beach Business Improvement Area (Facebook)
Connect with Brent Jones:
- The Fort Erie Podcast
- Monthly Gift Card Giveaway
- Why List Your Home with Me
- Contact Brent Jones
Listings mentioned in this episode:
Events mentioned in this episode:
- Christmas at the Ridge Film House (December 13)
- Job Search Help (December 13)
- Roast Beef Fundraising Dinner (December 13)
- Brunch with Santa (December 14)
- Christmas Potluck and Trail Ride (December 14)
- One Stop Spot to Christmas Shop (December 14)
- Southsides – Customer Appreciation Party (December 14)
- Neo Young Band (December 14)
- Free Photos with Santa (December 15)
Leave a comment:
Published December 10, 2019
Join your host, Brent Jones, for a fun and engaging look at what makes the Town of Fort Erie such a great place to be. Local news, events, guests, and commentary, spanning Fort Erie, Ridgeway, Crystal Beach, and Stevensville.