The Fort Erie Podcast is officially back for its second season. In this premiere episode, former bowling professional Jeff Ellis joins me for a brief chat about Lucky Stryx, his newly opened and renovated five-pin bowling center on Klauck Street. Also joining me is hometown hero and mental health advocate Justin Preston, who is both the national ambassador for Kids Help Phone and founder of Rise Against Bullying.
- Local Headlines…01:27.
- Hot New Listing…02:28.
- Fort Erie Q&A…02:55.
- Jeff Ellis…03:56.
- Fort Erie History…08:58.
- Community Events…09:44.
- Justin Preston…11:49.
Subscribe to The Fort Erie Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play Music
- Google Podcasts
- Player FM
Catch previous episodes:
- S02E00 – Trailer, Season Two, The Fort Erie Podcast
- S01E10 – Phil Smith – Board Member, Crystal Beach Business Improvement Area
- S01E09 – Sean Fleming – Adult Services Librarian, Fort Erie Public Library
- S01E08 – Marc Poisson – Co-Owner, The Bell Tower / Sub Culture
- S01E07 – Yvonne Hopkins – Manager, Fort Erie Festivals
- S01E06 – Angie Scott – Owner, Creative Dining by Angie
- S01E05 – Mary-Lou Ambrose-Little – Market and Events Manager, Ridgeway Farmers’ Market
- S01E04 – Don Irvine – Owner, The Lonely Guy Boutique
- S01E03 – Nick Dubanow – Councillor, Ward 2
- S01E02 – Tina Tourountzas – Owner, Southsides Patio Bar and Grill
- S01E01 – Stephen Passero – Vice President, Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Niagara
Rise Against Bullying:
Connect with Brent Jones:
- The Fort Erie Podcast
- Monthly Gift Card Giveaway
- Why List Your Home with Me
- Contact Brent Jones
- Organizers overwhelmed with support for Fort Erie Pride Festival
- Walker quarries in Niagara recognized for community work
- Fort Erie family’s sweet treats help fight cancer
Hot new listing:
Fort Erie Questions and Answers:
This Month in Fort Erie History:
- Brought to you by Missus Eugenia Mooney and Mr. Michael Furey.
- Music by Nicolas Gasparini.
- Halfpenny Dreadfuls:
- Ash Wednesday Service (February 26)
- Bath Bomb Workshop (February 28)
- Welcome to Fort Erie Night (February 28)
- Bif Naked @ The Sanctuary (February 28)
- Pints & Purls Knitting Party (February 29)
- Border Town Pro Wrestling (February 29)
- The Spinz @ Trailside (February 29)
- All-You-Can-Eat Spaghetti Dinner (March 3)
- Try Lacrosse Free Clinic (March 3)
Leave a comment:
Hosted by Brent Jones, The Fort Erie Podcast ran for five seasons between 2019 and 2022. Each of its 51 bite-sized episodes covered community events, real estate tips, local news, history, and interviews with notable community members spanning Fort Erie, Ridgeway, Crystal Beach, and Stevensville.