When most people think of the Fort Erie Native Friendship Centre, daycare is the first thing that comes to mind. But did you know that the FENFC offers a wide variety of programs for all stages of life, including opportunities for education, employment, and a healthy lifestyle? Jennifer Dockstader, executive director of the FENFC, joins me to talk about community programming and some her favorite annual events.
- Local Headlines…01:10.
- Hot New Listing…02:45.
- Fort Erie Q&A…03:10.
- Jennifer Dockstader…04:04.
- Fort Erie History…11:14.
- Community Events…11:58.
Subscribe to The Fort Erie Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play Music
- Google Podcasts
- Player FM
Catch previous episodes:
- S02E01 – Jeff Ellis, Lucky Stryx – Justin Preston, Rise Against Bullying
- S02E00 – Trailer, Season Two, The Fort Erie Podcast
- S01E10 – Phil Smith – Board Member, Crystal Beach Business Improvement Area
- S01E09 – Sean Fleming – Adult Services Librarian, Fort Erie Public Library
- S01E08 – Marc Poisson – Co-Owner, The Bell Tower / Sub Culture
- S01E07 – Yvonne Hopkins – Manager, Fort Erie Festivals
- S01E06 – Angie Scott – Owner, Creative Dining by Angie
- S01E05 – Mary-Lou Ambrose-Little – Market and Events Manager, Ridgeway Farmers’ Market
- S01E04 – Don Irvine – Owner, The Lonely Guy Boutique
- S01E03 – Nick Dubanow – Councillor, Ward 2
- S01E02 – Tina Tourountzas – Owner, Southsides Patio Bar and Grill
Fort Erie Native Friendship Centre:
Connect with Brent Jones:
- The Fort Erie Podcast
- Monthly Gift Card Giveaway
- Why List Your Home with Me
- Contact Brent Jones
- Fort Erie man arrested for threatening restaurant staff with replica gun
- Fort Erie officially takes over former YMCA building
- Fort Erie council notebook: Operating, capital budgets get final approval
Hot new listing:
Fort Erie Questions and Answers:
This Month in Fort Erie History:
- Brought to you by Missus Eugenia Mooney and Mr. Michael Furey.
- Music by Nicolas Gasparini.
- Halfpenny Dreadfuls:
- Fort Erie Blood Drive (March 4)
- Career Fair (March 5)
- Bracelet Workshop (March 5)
- World Day of Prayer (March 6)
- Pelvic Floor Workshop (March 7)
- Mid-Winter Pow Wow (March 7)
- Art Show (March 7)
- Rock and Roll Dance Night (March 7)
- Boots on the Ground (March 7)
Leave a comment:
Published March 3, 2020
Join your host, Brent Jones, for a fun and engaging look at what makes the Town of Fort Erie such a great place to be. Local news, events, guests, and commentary, spanning Fort Erie, Ridgeway, Crystal Beach, and Stevensville.