Do you remember what you were doing when you were three years old? If you were anything like Rob Rolston, you were probably learning to master your very first instrument. From strings to brass to percussion to vocals, Fort Erie School of Music offers an environment for musicians of all ages and skill levels to learn and have fun.
- Local Headlines…01:41.
- Hot New Listing…03:11.
- Fort Erie Q&A…03:48.
- Rob Rolston…04:32.
- Real Estate Tip…12:08.
- Community Events…12:49.
Subscribe to The Fort Erie Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play Music
- Google Podcasts
- Player FM
Catch previous episodes:
- S02E02 – Jennifer Dockstader, Fort Erie Native Friendship Centre
- S02E01 – Jeff Ellis, Lucky Stryx – Justin Preston, Rise Against Bullying
- S02E00 – Trailer, Season Two, The Fort Erie Podcast
- S01E10 – Phil Smith – Board Member, Crystal Beach Business Improvement Area
- S01E09 – Sean Fleming – Adult Services Librarian, Fort Erie Public Library
- S01E08 – Marc Poisson – Co-Owner, The Bell Tower / Sub Culture
- S01E07 – Yvonne Hopkins – Manager, Fort Erie Festivals
- S01E06 – Angie Scott – Owner, Creative Dining by Angie
- S01E05 – Mary-Lou Ambrose-Little – Market and Events Manager, Ridgeway Farmers’ Market
- S01E04 – Don Irvine – Owner, The Lonely Guy Boutique
- S01E03 – Nick Dubanow – Councillor, Ward 2
Fort Erie School of Music:
Connect with Brent Jones:
- The Fort Erie Podcast
- Monthly Gift Card Giveaway
- Why List Your Home with Me
- Contact Brent Jones
- Police arrest Fort Erie trio after drug investigation
- Fort Erie prepared for possible spread of coronavirus
- Stevensville man engineers big lotto win
Hot new listing:
Fort Erie Questions and Answers:
Connect with Cheryl O’Hearn:
- Job Gym at the Library (March 12)
- Fort Erie Lions Fundraising Dinner (March 13)
- Trivia at the Old Fort (March 14)
- Bowl for Kids’ Sake (March 14)
- O’Phelans Boy’s Party (March 14)
- Niagara Outdoor Show (March 15)
- St. Patrick’s Day Dinner (March 15)
- Conservation Club Turkey Dinner (March 17)
Leave a comment:
Published March 10, 2020
Join your host, Brent Jones, for a fun and engaging look at what makes the Town of Fort Erie such a great place to be. Local news, events, guests, and commentary, spanning Fort Erie, Ridgeway, Crystal Beach, and Stevensville.