So, is it supposed to be said as three-thirty-five or three-three-five? Find out on this episode with Jenn Wilkinson, owner of 335 on the Ridge and The Kitchen at 335, as she reflects both on growing up in Crystal Beach and the origins of her popular Ridgeway restaurant brands. Also, find out which famous celebrity she is most often mistaken for.
- Local Headlines…00:46.
- Hot New Listing…02:31.
- Fort Erie Q&A…03:10.
- Jenn Wilkinson…04:21.
- Market Update…11:50.
- Community Events…13:35.
Subscribe to The Fort Erie Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Player FM
Catch previous episodes:
- S03E01 – Sheldon Halliday, Shaggy’s Pizza & Eats
- S03E00 – The Fort Erie Podcast Season Three Preview (Trailer)
- S02E11 – Dino Kentros, The Barrel Restaurant – $50 Gift Card Giveaway
- S02E10 – Antonietta Culic, Fort Erie Race Track – James Culic, Niagara this Week
- S02E09 – Phil Smith, South Coast Cookhouse
- S02E08 – Bobby Singh, Garrison Club
- S02E07 – Pat Inneo, The Ridge Film House
- S02E06 – George McDermott, Councillor, Ward 1 – Drew Gauthier, A Podcast with Goat
335 on the Ridge:
The Kitchen at 335:
Connect with Brent Jones:
- The Fort Erie Podcast
- Monthly Gift Card Giveaway
- Why List Your Home with Me
- Contact Brent Jones
- Proposed restaurant, store and gas bar in Fort Erie get green light
- Purchase of new Zamboni approved
- Group looks to make sure no baby’s bum is left bare
Hot new listing:
Fort Erie Questions and Answers:
Connect with Ray Rosettani:
Leave a comment:
Published October 20, 2020
Join your host, Brent Jones, for a fun and engaging look at what makes the Town of Fort Erie such a great place to be. Local news, events, guests, and commentary, spanning Fort Erie, Ridgeway, Crystal Beach, and Stevensville.