Keith McTague and his wife, Ashlynn Ross, are partners not only in life, but business, as the co-founders of Planks Canada on Derby Road. The brand found immediate success in Crystal Beach with both tourists and local residents alike. Keith shares the value of shopping local (especially during a pandemic) as well as his love for the area and community. Also, joining me by phone is Jake Allemang, owner of MSNR Plumbing, with some tips on preparing your home for winter.
- Local Headlines…01:35.
- Hot New Listing…02:36.
- Fort Erie Q&A…03:08.
- Keith McTague…04:09.
- Jake Allemang…11:49.
- Community Events…13:06.
Subscribe to The Fort Erie Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Player FM
Catch previous episodes:
- S03E03 – Martha Mason, Fort Erie Multicultural Centre
- S03E02 – Jenn Wilkinson, 335 on the Ridge
- S03E01 – Sheldon Halliday, Shaggy’s Pizza & Eats
- S03E00 – The Fort Erie Podcast Season Three Preview (Trailer)
- S02E11 – Dino Kentros, The Barrel Restaurant – $50 Gift Card Giveaway
- S02E10 – Antonietta Culic, Fort Erie Race Track – James Culic, Niagara this Week
- S02E09 – Phil Smith, South Coast Cookhouse
- S02E08 – Bobby Singh, Garrison Club
Connect with Brent Jones:
- The Fort Erie Podcast
- Monthly Gift Card Giveaway
- Why List Your Home with Me
- Contact Brent Jones
Hot new listing:
Fort Erie Questions and Answers:
- Pasta Dinner – Takeout (November 5)
- Youth Alpha (November 5)
- Fish Fry Friday (November 6)
- Yoga and Soundbath Guided Journey (November 7)
- Weekly Music Trivia (November 8)
Leave a comment:
Published November 3, 2020
Join your host, Brent Jones, for a fun and engaging look at what makes the Town of Fort Erie such a great place to be. Local news, events, guests, and commentary, spanning Fort Erie, Ridgeway, Crystal Beach, and Stevensville.