What do paint nights, jam nights, and a beloved fishing boat have in common? All three can be found at the BoHo Studio in downtown Ridgeway. Since the tragic passing of his partner, Debra Mallen, Rob Faragalli has been steadfast about continuing her legacy — uniting Ridgeway through art, laughter, and an uncompromising sense of community.
- Local Headlines…00:56.
- Hot New Listing…02:11.
- Fort Erie Q&A…02:38.
- Rob Faragalli…03:12.
- Market Update…11:25.
- Community Events…13:06.
Subscribe to The Fort Erie Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Player FM
Catch previous episodes:
- S03E05 – Mike Daigle, Bridgeburg Gentleman’s Shoppe
- S03E04 – Keith McTague, Planks Canada – Jake Allemang, MSNR Plumbing
- S03E03 – Martha Mason, Fort Erie Multicultural Centre
- S03E02 – Jenn Wilkinson, 335 on the Ridge
- S03E01 – Sheldon Halliday, Shaggy’s Pizza & Eats
- S03E00 – The Fort Erie Podcast Season Three Preview (Trailer)
- S02E11 – Dino Kentros, The Barrel Restaurant – $50 Gift Card Giveaway
- S02E10 – Antonietta Culic, Fort Erie Race Track – James Culic, Niagara this Week
Connect with Brent Jones:
- The Fort Erie Podcast
- Monthly Gift Card Giveaway
- Why List Your Home with Me
- Contact Brent Jones
- ‘It’s just to help build Fort Erie as being a welcoming place’
- Fort Erie wins big at biennial design awards
Hot new listing:
Fort Erie Questions and Answers:
Connect with Ray Rosettani:
- Drive-Thru Christmas Light Experience (November 18)
- Ultimate Band Series Rehearsal – Momentum (November 20)
Leave a comment:
Published November 17, 2020
Join your host, Brent Jones, for a fun and engaging look at what makes the Town of Fort Erie such a great place to be. Local news, events, guests, and commentary, spanning Fort Erie, Ridgeway, Crystal Beach, and Stevensville.