Be honest…does the thought of doing improv in front of a group of strangers terrify you? What if there was beer involved? In this season three finale episode of The Fort Erie Podcast, Anastasia Boake, co-owner of Down the Rabbit Hole Theatre Company in Ridgeway, discusses with me by phone the drama programs (for various age groups) that she and her business partner, Ashley Krawczyk, offer the community.
- Nominate a Guest…00:55.
- Movember Update…01:29.
- Local Headlines…02:09.
- Hot New Listing…03:44.
- Fort Erie Q&A…04:16.
- Anastasia Boake…05:02.
- Fort Erie History…12:29.
- Thank You…13:39.
Subscribe to The Fort Erie Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Player FM
Catch previous episodes:
- S03E07 – Julie Brady, Regional Limousine – James Culic, Niagara this Week
- S03E06 – Rob Faragalli, BoHo Studio
- S03E05 – Mike Daigle, Bridgeburg Gentleman’s Shoppe
- S03E04 – Keith McTague, Planks Canada – Jake Allemang, MSNR Plumbing
- S03E03 – Martha Mason, Fort Erie Multicultural Centre
- S03E02 – Jenn Wilkinson, 335 on the Ridge
- S03E01 – Sheldon Halliday, Shaggy’s Pizza & Eats
- S03E00 – The Fort Erie Podcast Season Three Preview (Trailer)
Down the Rabbit Hole Threatre Co.:
Connect with Brent Jones:
- The Fort Erie Podcast
- Monthly Gift Card Giveaway
- Why List Your Home with Me
- Contact Brent Jones
- Province being told to keep hands off conservation authorities
- Friends of Crystal Beach make Ridgeway Road especially festive this year
- Fort Erie teen makes dream come true with audition for America’s Got Talent
Hot new listing:
Fort Erie Questions and Answers:
This Month in Fort Erie History:
- Brought to you by Missus Eugenia Mooney and Mr. Michael Furey.
- Halfpenny Dreadfuls:
Leave a comment:
Published December 1, 2020
Join your host, Brent Jones, for a fun and engaging look at what makes the Town of Fort Erie such a great place to be. Local news, events, guests, and commentary, spanning Fort Erie, Ridgeway, Crystal Beach, and Stevensville.