Yes, there will be a fourth season of The Fort Erie Podcast…I promise. I just don’t know when exactly it will happen. In this short episode, I offer listeners an explanation as to why I am delaying the production and release of season four. Simply put, the provincial stay-at-home order (not to mention the pandemic at large) has made it virtually impossible to cover local news and events.
Same goes for small business owners in our town. It’s tough for them to talk with me about what makes their businesses great when they’re being forced to keep their doors shut for an indefinite period of time. But this won’t last forever. Sooner or later, things will begin to return to normal and, when that day comes, I’ll be ready and waiting to get the ball rolling on season four.
Subscribe to The Fort Erie Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Player FM
Catch previous episodes:
- S03E08 – Anastasia Boake, Down The Rabbit Hole Theatre Company
- S03E07 – Julie Brady, Regional Limousine – James Culic, Niagara this Week
- S03E06 – Rob Faragalli, BoHo Studio
- S03E05 – Mike Daigle, Bridgeburg Gentleman’s Shoppe
- S03E04 – Keith McTague, Planks Canada – Jake Allemang, MSNR Plumbing
- S03E03 – Martha Mason, Fort Erie Multicultural Centre
- S03E02 – Jenn Wilkinson, 335 on the Ridge
- S03E01 – Sheldon Halliday, Shaggy’s Pizza & Eats
Connect with Brent Jones:
- The Fort Erie Podcast
- Monthly Gift Card Giveaway
- Why List Your Home with Me
- Contact Brent Jones
Leave a comment:
Hosted by Brent Jones, The Fort Erie Podcast ran for five seasons between 2019 and 2022. Each of its 51 bite-sized episodes covered community events, real estate tips, local news, history, and interviews with notable community members spanning Fort Erie, Ridgeway, Crystal Beach, and Stevensville.