When most people think of Salvation Army, they think of thrift shopping. But our local Salvation Army in Fort Erie offers so much more. Anne Watters, manager, joins me to discuss the various community services available to residents in our town.
- Win $50 to Lucky Stryx…01:08.
- Local Headlines…01:45.
- Hot New Listing…03:20.
- Fort Erie Q&A…04:26.
- Anne Watters…05:13.
- Community Events…12:46.
Subscribe to The Fort Erie Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Player FM
Catch previous episodes:
- S04E02 – Shane Therrien, Big Pappi’s
- S04E01 – Shawn Murphy, Your Farm Gate
- S04E00B – The Fort Erie Podcast Season Four Preview (Trailer)
- S04E00A – Season 4 Is Coming (But Not Anytime Soon)
- S03E08 – Anastasia Boake, Down The Rabbit Hole Theatre Company
- S03E07 – Julie Brady, Regional Limousine – James Culic, Niagara this Week
- S03E06 – Rob Faragalli, BoHo Studio
- S03E05 – Mike Daigle, Bridgeburg Gentleman’s Shoppe
- S03E04 – Keith McTague, Planks Canada – Jake Allemang, MSNR Plumbing
- S03E03 – Martha Mason, Fort Erie Multicultural Centre
- S03E02 – Jenn Wilkinson, 335 on the Ridge
Salvation Army Community & Family Services:
Connect with Brent Jones:
- The Fort Erie Podcast
- Win a $3,000 Vacation
- Why List Your Home with Me
- Contact Brent Jones
Win $50 to Lucky Stryx:
- Leave a comment below (must have a Facebook account) for a chance to win.
- Fort Erie walk to honour residential schools’ victims, survivors
- Crystal Beach market plans to wrap up season with tea party
Hot new listing:
Fort Erie Questions and Answers:
- Crystal Ridge Dream Center Grand Opening (September 28)
- Music Trivia With Ryan @ Casa Hugo (September 30)
- Fort Erie Transit On Demand Launch (October 4)
- 7th Annual “Why Not?” Golf Day (October 4)
Leave a comment:
Hosted by Brent Jones, The Fort Erie Podcast ran for five seasons between 2019 and 2022. Each of its 51 bite-sized episodes covered community events, real estate tips, local news, history, and interviews with notable community members spanning Fort Erie, Ridgeway, Crystal Beach, and Stevensville.