It’s no secret that, since opening early in 2020, Casa Hugo has quickly become a favorite dinner spot for tourists and locals alike. But its owner and operator, David Bergeron, has faced many challenges and shutdowns due to the public health crisis. David joins me to talk about his vision for Casa Hugo and the future of Crystal Beach.
- Win $50 to Lucky Stryx…00:59.
- Local Headlines…01:45.
- Hot New Listing…03:17.
- Fort Erie Q&A…04:01.
- David Bergeron…04:57.
- Community Events…12:37.
Subscribe to The Fort Erie Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Player FM
Catch previous episodes:
- S04E05 – Ashley Gibson, Gibson & Reitboeck LLP
- S04E04 – Jennifer McCready, Lady Luck Photography Studio
- S04E03 – Anne Watters, Salvation Army Community & Family Services
- S04E02 – Shane Therrien, Big Pappi’s
- S04E01 – Shawn Murphy, Your Farm Gate
- S04E00B – The Fort Erie Podcast Season Four Preview (Trailer)
- S04E00A – Season 4 Is Coming (But Not Anytime Soon)
- S03E08 – Anastasia Boake, Down The Rabbit Hole Theatre Company
- S03E07 – Julie Brady, Regional Limousine – James Culic, Niagara this Week
- S03E06 – Rob Faragalli, BoHo Studio
- S03E05 – Mike Daigle, Bridgeburg Gentleman’s Shoppe
Casa Hugo Mexican Eatery:
Connect with Brent Jones:
- The Fort Erie Podcast
- Win a $3,000 Vacation
- Why List Your Home with Me
- Contact Brent Jones
Win $50 to Lucky Stryx:
- Leave a comment below (must have a Facebook account) for a chance to win.
- Sixth cannabis store opening in Fort Erie
- Border reopening ‘welcome news’ to those with family stateside
Hot new listing:
Fort Erie Questions and Answers:
Leave a comment:
Hosted by Brent Jones, The Fort Erie Podcast ran for five seasons between 2019 and 2022. Each of its 51 bite-sized episodes covered community events, real estate tips, local news, history, and interviews with notable community members spanning Fort Erie, Ridgeway, Crystal Beach, and Stevensville.