When Gary O’Brien first visited Ridgeway, he knew right then that this was where he’d retire. What he didn’t realize at the time was that he and his son, Matt, would end up operating one of the most popular bar and grills in town. From the flavors of wings — can you say, Fuhgeddaboudit? — to treating staff and customers like family, Gary shares the secret ingredients that make Trailside so successful.
- Win $50 to Lucky Stryx…01:00.
- Local Headlines…01:35.
- Hot New Listing…02:58.
- Fort Erie Job Leads…03:35.
- Gary O’Brien…04:34.
- Community Events…12:22.
Subscribe to The Fort Erie Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Player FM
Catch previous episodes:
- S04E07 – John Mtshede, Matthew House Refugee Ministry
- S04E06 – David Bergeron, Casa Hugo
- S04E05 – Ashley Gibson, Gibson & Reitboeck LLP
- S04E04 – Jennifer McCready, Lady Luck Photography Studio
- S04E03 – Anne Watters, Salvation Army Community & Family Services
- S04E02 – Shane Therrien, Big Pappi’s
- S04E01 – Shawn Murphy, Your Farm Gate
- S04E00B – The Fort Erie Podcast Season Four Preview (Trailer)
- S04E00A – Season 4 Is Coming (But Not Anytime Soon)
- S03E08 – Anastasia Boake, Down The Rabbit Hole Theatre Company
- S03E07 – Julie Brady, Regional Limousine – James Culic, Niagara this Week
Trailside Bar & Grill:
Connect with Brent Jones:
- The Fort Erie Podcast
- Win a $3,000 Vacation
- Why List Your Home with Me
- Contact Brent Jones
Win $50 to Lucky Stryx:
- Leave a comment below (must have a Facebook account) for a chance to win.
- Fort Erie asked to become a ‘Bird-Friendly City’
- New funding proposal put forward by Village Hall proponents
Hot new listing:
Fort Erie Job Leads:
- Teen Zone (November 2)
- Christmas Open House (November 4)
- Fly Over the Pacific & Veterans’ Dinner (November 4)
- Jessica Wilson Live (November 5)
- Winter Craft Show (November 6)
- The Max Hillier Trio (November 6)
- Remembrance Day Ceremony (November 7)
Leave a comment:
Published November 2, 2021
Join your host, Brent Jones, for a fun and engaging look at what makes the Town of Fort Erie such a great place to be. Local news, events, guests, and commentary, spanning Fort Erie, Ridgeway, Crystal Beach, and Stevensville.