The Fort Erie Podcast debuts its fifth and final (for now) season today. In the first of six brand new episodes this year, mother-daughter team Carol and Alexandra LaCivita announce some big news regarding the future of The Village Boutique in Ridgeway.
- Farewell Season…00:32.
- Local Headlines…01:19.
- Hot New Listing…02:38.
- Fort Erie Q&A…03:20.
- Alexandra & Carol LaCivita…04:05.
- Community Events…12:22.
Subscribe to The Fort Erie Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Player FM
Catch previous episodes:
- S05E00 – The Fort Erie Podcast Returns Next Tuesday
- S04E10 – Teresa Masotti, Blushing Bride Crystal Beach
- S04E09 – Phil Cudmore, Neon Crab Tattoos & Piercing
- S04E08 – Gary O’Brien, Trailside Bar & Grill
- S04E07 – John Mtshede, Matthew House Refugee Ministry
- S04E06 – David Bergeron, Casa Hugo
- S04E05 – Ashley Gibson, Gibson & Reitboeck LLP
- S04E04 – Jennifer McCready, Lady Luck Photography Studio
- S04E03 – Anne Watters, Salvation Army Community & Family Services
- S04E02 – Shane Therrien, Big Pappi’s
The Village Boutique:
Connect with Brent Jones:
- The Fort Erie Podcast
- Why List Your Home with Me
- Contact Brent Jones
Hot new listing:
Fort Erie Questions and Answers:
- Free Public Skating (February 15)
- Outdoor Programming – Ferndale Park (February 16)
- Ridgeway Lions Pasta Dinner (February 17)
- Family Day at I CAN-TER Farm (February 21)
Leave a comment:
Published February 15, 2022
Join your host, Brent Jones, for a fun and engaging look at what makes the Town of Fort Erie such a great place to be. Local news, events, guests, and commentary, spanning Fort Erie, Ridgeway, Crystal Beach, and Stevensville.