James Culic, local reporter and columnist with Niagara this Week, has previously contributed short rants to The Fort Erie Podcast. No stranger to controversy, James joins me today to reflect on our town, his accolades, and some of his most popular articles over the years (for better or for worse).
- Local Headlines…01:05.
- Hot New Listing…02:56.
- Fort Erie Q&A…03:49.
- James Culic…04:58.
- Community Events…13:05.
Subscribe to The Fort Erie Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Player FM
Catch previous episodes:
- S05E01 – Alexandra & Carol LaCivita, The Village Boutique
- S05E00 – The Fort Erie Podcast Returns Next Tuesday
- S04E10 – Teresa Masotti, Blushing Bride Crystal Beach
- S04E09 – Phil Cudmore, Neon Crab Tattoos & Piercing
- S04E08 – Gary O’Brien, Trailside Bar & Grill
- S04E07 – John Mtshede, Matthew House Refugee Ministry
- S04E06 – David Bergeron, Casa Hugo
- S04E05 – Ashley Gibson, Gibson & Reitboeck LLP
- S04E04 – Jennifer McCready, Lady Luck Photography Studio
- S04E03 – Anne Watters, Salvation Army Community & Family Services
Niagara this Week:
Connect with Brent Jones:
- The Fort Erie Podcast
- Why List Your Home with Me
- Contact Brent Jones
- Every Child Matters to Fort Erie International Academy Falcons
- Proposed vacancy tax worries Fort Erie cottage owners
Hot new listing:
Fort Erie Questions and Answers:
- Community Kitchen: Pasta & Meatballs (February 22)
- Pink Shirt Day @ Canadian Landmark Embroidery (February 23)
- Elder Abuse Focus Group (February 23)
- Carousel Caravan Trivia Night (February 26)
- One-Month Calendar Raffle (March 2)
Leave a comment:
Hosted by Brent Jones, The Fort Erie Podcast ran for five seasons between 2019 and 2022. Each of its 51 bite-sized episodes covered community events, real estate tips, local news, history, and interviews with notable community members spanning Fort Erie, Ridgeway, Crystal Beach, and Stevensville.