Longtime listeners of The Fort Erie Podcast are sure to recognize Phil Smith, a three-peat guest of the show. Phil joins me today with fresh insights on the growth of our town and what’s next for Crystal Beach.
- Local Headlines…00:42.
- Hot New Listing…02:34.
- Fort Erie Q&A…03:14.
- Phil Smith…04:25.
- Community Events…12:22.
Subscribe to The Fort Erie Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Player FM
Catch previous episodes:
- S05E02 – James Culic, Niagara this Week
- S05E01 – Alexandra & Carol LaCivita, The Village Boutique
- S05E00 – The Fort Erie Podcast Returns Next Tuesday
- S04E10 – Teresa Masotti, Blushing Bride Crystal Beach
- S04E09 – Phil Cudmore, Neon Crab Tattoos & Piercing
- S04E08 – Gary O’Brien, Trailside Bar & Grill
- S04E07 – John Mtshede, Matthew House Refugee Ministry
- S04E06 – David Bergeron, Casa Hugo
- S04E05 – Ashley Gibson, Gibson & Reitboeck LLP
- S04E04 – Jennifer McCready, Lady Luck Photography Studio
South Coast Cookhouse:
Connect with Brent Jones:
- The Fort Erie Podcast
- Why List Your Home with Me
- Contact Brent Jones
- Interest high among job applicants for Safari Niagara positions
- Niagara Tory candidate’s mobile billboard heralds upcoming provincial campaign
Hot new listing:
Fort Erie Questions and Answers:
- Saturday Stories (March 5)
Leave a comment:
Published March 1, 2022
Join your host, Brent Jones, for a fun and engaging look at what makes the Town of Fort Erie such a great place to be. Local news, events, guests, and commentary, spanning Fort Erie, Ridgeway, Crystal Beach, and Stevensville.