A self-proclaimed personal stylist, body confidence coach, and fashionista, Jamal Mills-Alexander is the proud owner of Jamazing Boutique in downtown Ridgeway. She joins me to discuss moving her retail operation from Port Colborne to Fort Erie and how the growth of her business has mirrored her own development as an entrepreneur.
- Local Headlines…01:07.
- Hot New Listing…02:23.
- Fort Erie Q&A…03:10.
- Jamal Mills-Alexander…04:09.
- Community Events…11:55.
Subscribe to The Fort Erie Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Player FM
Catch previous episodes:
- S05E03 – Phil Smith, South Coast Cookhouse
- S05E02 – James Culic, Niagara this Week
- S05E01 – Alexandra & Carol LaCivita, The Village Boutique
- S05E00 – The Fort Erie Podcast Returns Next Tuesday
- S04E10 – Teresa Masotti, Blushing Bride Crystal Beach
- S04E09 – Phil Cudmore, Neon Crab Tattoos & Piercing
- S04E08 – Gary O’Brien, Trailside Bar & Grill
- S04E07 – John Mtshede, Matthew House Refugee Ministry
- S04E06 – David Bergeron, Casa Hugo
- S04E05 – Ashley Gibson, Gibson & Reitboeck LLP
Connect with Brent Jones:
- The Fort Erie Podcast
- Why List Your Home with Me
- Contact Brent Jones
Win $50 to Green Apple:
- Fort Erie’s Lee Siegel back under bright lights of Broadway
- Vaccine passports dropped for Fort Erie facilities
Hot new listing:
Fort Erie Questions and Answers:
- Card Making (March 8)
- Baked Ham Dinner (March 11)
- The Max Hillier Trio (March 12)
- Readers’ Choice 2022 (March 14)
Leave a comment:
Published March 8, 2022
Join your host, Brent Jones, for a fun and engaging look at what makes the Town of Fort Erie such a great place to be. Local news, events, guests, and commentary, spanning Fort Erie, Ridgeway, Crystal Beach, and Stevensville.