The last time Mary-Lou was my guest, we sat across the table from each other at the Scuttlebutt in Stevensville. This was before masks were commonplace and indoor dining faced public health restrictions. Today, she returns to The Fort Erie Podcast to talk about her involvement with the Stevensville Farmers’ Market and the economic development of downtown Stevensville.
- Local Headlines…01:08.
- Hot New Listing…02:44.
- Fort Erie Q&A…03:41.
- Mary-Lou Ambrose-Little…04:35.
- Community Events…12:14.
Subscribe to The Fort Erie Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Player FM
Catch previous episodes:
- S05E04 – Jamal Mills-Alexander, Jamazing Boutique
- S05E03 – Phil Smith, South Coast Cookhouse
- S05E02 – James Culic, Niagara this Week
- S05E01 – Alexandra & Carol LaCivita, The Village Boutique
- S05E00 – The Fort Erie Podcast Returns Next Tuesday
- S04E10 – Teresa Masotti, Blushing Bride Crystal Beach
- S04E09 – Phil Cudmore, Neon Crab Tattoos & Piercing
- S04E08 – Gary O’Brien, Trailside Bar & Grill
- S04E07 – John Mtshede, Matthew House Refugee Ministry
- S04E06 – David Bergeron, Casa Hugo
- Downtown Stevensville
- Stevensville Farmers’ Market
- Stevensville on the Web
- Stevensville on the Web Neighbours
Connect with Brent Jones:
- The Fort Erie Podcast
- Why List Your Home with Me
- Contact Brent Jones
- Region set to make improvements to Dominion Road in Fort Erie
- Fort Erie’s Ashley Blake finds peace through an ancient practice
Hot new listing:
- 25 Lillian Place, Fort Erie (March 17)
Fort Erie Questions and Answers:
- Public Skating: Leisureplex (March 16, 18, 19)
- Public Skating: Crystal Ridge Arena (March 17, 18, 19, 20)
- St. Patrick’s Day Drop-in Play (March 17)
- Clothing Drive for Ukraine (March 19)
- Niagara Outdoor Show (March 19)
- Ukraine Relief Bingo (March 23)
Leave a comment:
Published March 15, 2022
Join your host, Brent Jones, for a fun and engaging look at what makes the Town of Fort Erie such a great place to be. Local news, events, guests, and commentary, spanning Fort Erie, Ridgeway, Crystal Beach, and Stevensville.