As I say so long for now to regular listeners in this farewell episode, I am joined by Stephen Passero, who was my first-ever guest on The Fort Erie Podcast. Stephen returns to discuss his latest role as the vice president of Fort Erie Festivals and more.
- Local Headlines…01:01.
- Hot New Listing…02:44.
- Fort Erie Q&A…03:18.
- Stephen Passero…04:03.
- So Long For Now…11:28.
Subscribe to The Fort Erie Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Player FM
Catch previous episodes:
- S05E05 – Mary-Lou Ambrose-Little, Downtown Stevensville
- S05E04 – Jamal Mills-Alexander, Jamazing Boutique
- S05E03 – Phil Smith, South Coast Cookhouse
- S05E02 – James Culic, Niagara this Week
- S05E01 – Alexandra & Carol LaCivita, The Village Boutique
- S05E00 – The Fort Erie Podcast Returns Next Tuesday
- S04E10 – Teresa Masotti, Blushing Bride Crystal Beach
- S04E09 – Phil Cudmore, Neon Crab Tattoos & Piercing
- S04E08 – Gary O’Brien, Trailside Bar & Grill
- S04E07 – John Mtshede, Matthew House Refugee Ministry
Fort Erie Festivals:
Fort Erie Lions Club:
Connect with Brent Jones:
- The Fort Erie Podcast
- Why List Your Home with Me
- Contact Brent Jones
- Elimination of need for negative COVID-19 test to enter Canada welcomed in Niagara
- Stage is set for a return of the arts in Fort Erie
Hot new listing:
Fort Erie Questions and Answers:
Leave a comment:
Hosted by Brent Jones, The Fort Erie Podcast ran for five seasons between 2019 and 2022. Each of its 51 bite-sized episodes covered community events, real estate tips, local news, history, and interviews with notable community members spanning Fort Erie, Ridgeway, Crystal Beach, and Stevensville.