In case you aren’t familiar, Angie Scott is the owner and operator of Creative Dining by Angie. Born and raised in Fort Erie, and a proud member of the Fort Erie Chamber of Commerce, Angie shares with me in episode six of The Fort Erie Podcast her journey to running a small business (and feeding a small army) in a small town.
- Welcome…starts at 00:00.
- Hot New Listings…starts at 01:13.
- Interview…starts at 04:55.
- Community Events…starts at 12:17.
Subscribe to The Fort Erie Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play Music
- Google Podcasts
- Player FM
Catch previous episodes:
- S01E05 – Mary-Lou Ambrose-Little – Market and Events Manager, Ridgeway Farmers’ Market
- S01E04 – Don Irvine – Owner, The Lonely Guy Boutique
- S01E03 – Nick Dubanow – Councillor, Ward 2
- S01E02 – Tina Tourountzas – Owner, Southsides Patio Bar and Grill
- S01E01 – Stephen Passero – Vice President, Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Niagara
- S01E00 – Welcome to The Fort Erie Podcast
Connect with Angie Scott:
Connect with Brent Jones:
- The Fort Erie Podcast
- Monthly Gift Card Giveaway
- Why List Your Home with Me
- Contact Brent Jones
Listings mentioned in this episode:
Events mentioned in this episode:
- Quiz Night (November 13)
- Frank Lyman Day (November 14)
- Line Dancing (November 15)
- Fort Erie Santa Claus Parade 2019 (November 16)
- Chicken Dinner (November 16)
- The Rye It – Trailside (November 16)
Leave a comment:
Published November 12, 2019
Join your host, Brent Jones, for a fun and engaging look at what makes the Town of Fort Erie such a great place to be. Local news, events, guests, and commentary, spanning Fort Erie, Ridgeway, Crystal Beach, and Stevensville.