From a terrifying car accident to owning and operating her own business, Sarah Morin shares her journey to opening Fort Erie’s Fantastic Gymnastics. This former competitive gymnast turned entrepreneur now offers exciting programs and summer day camps for children of all ages and skill levels right in the heart of Bridgeburg. Also joining me is Noel Leboeuf with an update on the inaugural Fort Erie Pride event, coming to town this June.
- Local Headlines…02:14.
- Hot New Listing…03:24.
- Fort Erie Q&A…03:52.
- Sarah Morin…04:34.
- Real Estate Tip…11:23.
- Noel Leboeuf…12:47.
Subscribe to The Fort Erie Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play Music
- Google Podcasts
- Player FM
Catch previous episodes:
- S02E04 – Connie Charron, Fort Erie Conservation Club – Andréa Jones, Savvy Social Podcast
- S02E03 – Rob Rolston, Fort Erie School of Music
- S02E02 – Jennifer Dockstader, Fort Erie Native Friendship Centre
- S02E01 – Jeff Ellis, Lucky Stryx – Justin Preston, Rise Against Bullying
- S02E00 – Trailer, Season Two, The Fort Erie Podcast
- S01E10 – Phil Smith – Board Member, Crystal Beach Business Improvement Area
- S01E09 – Sean Fleming – Adult Services Librarian, Fort Erie Public Library
- S01E08 – Marc Poisson – Co-Owner, The Bell Tower / Sub Culture
- S01E07 – Yvonne Hopkins – Manager, Fort Erie Festivals
- S01E06 – Angie Scott – Owner, Creative Dining by Angie
- S01E05 – Mary-Lou Ambrose-Little – Market and Events Manager, Ridgeway Farmers’ Market
Fort Erie’s Fantastic Gymnastics:
Fort Erie Pride:
Connect with Brent Jones:
- The Fort Erie Podcast
- Monthly Gift Card Giveaway
- Why List Your Home with Me
- Contact Brent Jones
- Fort Erie Public Library offering temporary library cards by phone
- Receipts found in stolen SUV lead Niagara police to video of driver
Hot new listing:
Fort Erie Questions and Answers:
Connect with Ray Rosettani:
Leave a comment:
Hosted by Brent Jones, The Fort Erie Podcast ran for five seasons between 2019 and 2022. Each of its 51 bite-sized episodes covered community events, real estate tips, local news, history, and interviews with notable community members spanning Fort Erie, Ridgeway, Crystal Beach, and Stevensville.