For decades, The Barrel has been a staple of Fort Erie dining. In this season two finale episode of The Fort Erie Podcast, Dino Kentros, owner, reflects on the dedication of his staff, the most crowd-pleasing items on the menu, and the origins of this successful family business. Also, to end the season, I am giving away a $50 gift card. Tune in for details!
- Local Headlines…01:14.
- Fort Erie Q&A…02:30.
- Dino Kentros…03:20.
- Fort Erie History…10:13.
- Season Recap…10:53.
- $50 Giveaway…12:47.
Subscribe to The Fort Erie Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play Music
- Google Podcasts
- Player FM
Catch previous episodes:
- S02E10 – Antonietta Culic, Fort Erie Race Track – James Culic, Niagara this Week
- S02E09 – Phil Smith, South Coast Cookhouse
- S02E08 – Bobby Singh, Garrison Club
- S02E07 – Pat Inneo, The Ridge Film House
- S02E06 – George McDermott, Councillor, Ward 1 – Drew Gauthier, A Podcast with Goat
- S02E05 – Sarah Morin, Fort Erie’s Fantastic Gymnastics – Noel Leboeuf, Fort Erie Pride Festival
- S02E04 – Connie Charron, Fort Erie Conservation Club – Andréa Jones, Savvy Social Podcast
- S02E03 – Rob Rolston, Fort Erie School of Music
- S02E02 – Jennifer Dockstader, Fort Erie Native Friendship Centre
- S02E01 – Jeff Ellis, Lucky Stryx – Justin Preston, Rise Against Bullying
- S02E00 – Trailer, Season Two, The Fort Erie Podcast
The Barrel Restaurant:
Connect with Brent Jones:
- The Fort Erie Podcast
- Monthly Gift Card Giveaway
- Why List Your Home with Me
- Contact Brent Jones
- Fort Erie’s Megan Louws rewarded for hard work on the court
- Chef Matty Matheson serving 900 takeout meals in support of Women’s Place
Fort Erie Questions and Answers:
This Month in Fort Erie History:
- Brought to you by Missus Eugenia Mooney and Mr. Michael Furey.
- Music by Nicolas Gasparini.
- Halfpenny Dreadfuls:
$50 gift card giveaway:
- Listen to this full episode for details, then leave a comment below with your season three guest nomination(s).
Leave a comment:
Published May 5, 2020
Join your host, Brent Jones, for a fun and engaging look at what makes the Town of Fort Erie such a great place to be. Local news, events, guests, and commentary, spanning Fort Erie, Ridgeway, Crystal Beach, and Stevensville.